We were going to post this on Tuesday - but decided to post our new collections instead ! How did you like them!! If you haven't seen the post yet - stop by HERE because you could WIN them! You don't want to miss out on that :)
A new month means a new sketch and I am back again today, to share this month's sketch challenge!
It's also "white space" week here on the blog, and so that has been incorporated into this month's sketch. Here is the sketch for this month's challenge:
and here is my project using the sketch:
Supplies: Destination (Port paper, 6x6 Tiny Tablet); Pinwheel (6x6 Tiny Tablet, Chit Chat Stickers, Letter Stickers, Label Stickers); Sweet Shoppe (6x6 Tiny Tablet, Circle & Tag Stickers, Embellishment Bundle; Handmade (Bag of Bits); Christmas Cheer (Index Journaling Cards); Persnickety (Index Journaling Cards)
I used the Port paper as inspiration for this project. I just love the polaroid frame background and knew I wanted to make it part of my design. I cut 2"x2" squares and layered them over the base paper and then stitched them down:
- Your layout must use mainly Lily Bee products (approx. 50% - 60% older or newer lines to showcase Lily Bee Design).
- Post your layout to our Facebook Page or Flickr Gallery to be eligible for monthly challenge prize.
- Title your post "10/1 Sketch Challenge" so we can find it easily and then leave a comment on this blog post letting us know you've entered.
- Deadline is October 31, 2013, Midnight CST
- One winner from all the challenges will be announced in next month's Kristen's News feature.
Don't forget, you can enter multiple times so the more you play, the better your chances are of winning!