Good morning, Lily Bee fans! Meilssa here with a layout and a scrapping challenge for you today!
All week the design team is focusing on scrapbooking daily routines here on the blog, but "routine" doesn't have to just mean certain things done at certain times or on certain days- it can also be something that's a routine occurence around your home.
Supplies: Persnickety (Finicky, Huffy, Ritzy, Index Journal Cards); Christmas Cheer (6x6 Tiny Tablet, ABC Cardstock Stickers)
As I was flipping through my photo library, I found these two photos of my husband reading in our living room with one of the cats sitting nearby (or on him- and this is the guy who says he doesn't like cats- ha!). These pictures were taken only four days apart, and I probably have a dozen more similar to them on my computer- this is something that happens all the time at our house!
There are lots of other daily occurences like this that I could scrapbook- my husband's daily cups of coffee and tea, going for a run through the neighborhood, taking a trip to the gym- so many things that we do on an almost daily basis and might not even think about, but things that still may change over the years (for instance, our kitty in the top photo has since passed away). Documenting these things in your scrapbook is a great way to capture snippets of daily life that will be fun to look back in in the years to come.
Can you guess what my challenge is for you today? It's to scrap something from your everyday life! You can do this on a layout, in a mini book, or even on a Project Life layout- it's up to you!
There are just a few rules to keep in mind for this challenge:
- Your layout must use at 60% Lily Bee products.
- Post your layout to our Facebook Page or Flickr Gallery to be eligible for monthly challenge prize.
- Title your post "February Everyday Challenge" so we can find it easily and then leave a comment on this blog post letting us know you've entered.
- Deadline is February 28, 2013, Midnight CST
- One winner from all the challenges will be announced Friday, March 1, 2013. The more you play, the better your chances of winning!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!