Leslie and I (Melissa M.) are here today to share a new Designer's Sketch Challenge with you! Since the theme of the week is L-O-V-E, the sketch has lots o' hearts on it! However, feel free to interpret those with whatever shape you like! Stars, circles, asterisks...the sky is the limit!
Here is the sketch for this week:
I decided to take the heart elements from the sketch and make them a “waterfall” per se, to bounce off bold feel of the title (cut from my Silhouette Cameo). I then added a few extra hearts (all of them are also cut from with my Silhouette Cameo) to the top right of my project for balance.
And here is my take on it.
And here are the rules for following along with the sketch challenge!
We'll pick one winner from all our challenge entries this month to win a Lily Bee prize package. Here's a few things to keep in mind:
- Your layout must use at 60% Lily Bee products.
- Post your layout to our Facebook Page or Flickr Gallery to be eligible for monthly challenge prize.
- Title your post "Designer's Choice | Sketch Challenge" so we can find it easily and then leave a comment on this blog post letting us know you've entered.
- Deadline is February 28, 2013, Midnight CST
- One winner from all the challenges will be announced in next month's Kristen's News feature.
The more you play, the better your chances of winning!
Thanks for joining us today!