To go along with our theme this week of mixing old and new products we have a fun challenge for you- create a project using at least 10 pieces of patterned paper mixing the old with the new.
How does that sound?
Nicole rose to the challenge beautifully!
Here is her layout:
Nicole said, "The new 6x6 tiny tablets make it really easy to get more than 10 papers on my page. I just cut each paper in half and used them as strips on my page, hiding the edges that lined up with photos, a journal card &/or a die cut tag. I love how all the new lines go together so easily and combine with the releases from last CHA as well!"
Here are some close-ups of her page:
Doesn't she do such gorgeous work?
I really like how Nicole meshed the old and new collections together so well.
- Your layout must use at 60% Lily Bee products.
- Post your layout to our Facebook Page or Flickr Gallery to be eligible for monthly challenge prize.
- Title your post "February Mix it Up Challenge" so we can find it easily and then leave a comment on this blog post letting us know you've entered.
- Deadline is February 28, 2013, Midnight CST
- One winner from all the challenges will be announced Friday, March 1, 2013. The more you play, the better your chances of winning!