I created a colorful grid using strips of paper from a variety of Lily Bee Designs collections. This gave me the perfect spots to anchor a variety of the shaped cardstock stickers.
To create depth, I added some foam pop dots behind several of the stickers so they popped up off the page at times.
I didn't limit myself to a single collection, but pulled both paper and stickers from a number of Lily Bee Designs collections.
Lily Bee Supplies used: Persnickety (Patterned Papers, Mixed Cardstock Stickers, ABC Cardstock Stickers) Buttercup (Patterned Paper, Mixed Cardstock Stickers), Double Dutch (Patterned Paper, Mixed Cardstock Stickers), Handmade (Patterned Paper, Mixed Cardstock Stickers) This & That (Patterned Paper), Autumn Spice (Patterned Paper)
Deana also created a layout for today's challenge.
Now we want to see your take on the challenge! We'll pick one winner from our challnege entries this month to win a Lily Bee prize package. Here's a few things to keep in mind:
- Your layout must use at 70% Lily Bee products.
- Post your layout to our Flickr Gallery here to be eligible for monthly challenge prize.
- Title your post "November Sketch Challenge" so we can find it easily.
- Deadline is November 30, 2012, Midnight MST
- Winners will be announced Friday, December 7, 2012