Our first layout is from Leslie Ashe, who mixed and matched all three paper lines (Persnickety, Autumn Spice & Christmas Cheer) to create her layout. Instead of placing a strip across the middle, she opted to place it on the right side and cut it in an arrow for a different touch.
Lily Bee Supplies: Autumn Spice (6x6 Tiny Tablet, ABC Stickers, Index Journaling Cards, Mixed Stickers); Persnickety (6x6 Tiny Tablet, Mixed Stickers, Fussy Paper, Picky Paper); Christmas Cheer (6x6 Tiny Tablet, ABC Stickers)
Our next layout is from Ania-Maria Wolniak, who used two photos instead of four on an artisitic background of paint, tags, stamps, and paper scraps:
And finally we have a layout from Lisa Dickinson, who created a layered grid of patterned papers behind her four photos. She added some Autumn Spice stickers and a handcut title to finish this simple page:
Now we want to see your take on the sketch! We'll pick one winner from our challnege entries this month to win a Lily Bee prize package. Here's a few things to keep in mind:
- Your layout must use at 70% Lily Bee products.
- Post your layout to our Flickr Gallery here to be eligible for monthly challenge prize.
- Title your post "November Sketch Challenge" so we can find it easily.
- Deadline is November 30, 2012, Midnight MST
- Winners will be announced Friday, December 7, 2012