Good morning, Lily Bee fans! All week long we're focusing on Lily Bee's Index Journaling Cards here on the blog, and today Becky Williams and I are here to challenge you to use four or more of them on a single layout.
Index Journaling Cards can be used for so much more than just journaling, and I was excited to see how Becky would respond to this challege. Let's take a look at her lovely layout and see what she has to say about this fun product!
"I love the journaling cards so this was such a fun challenge for me! I used three of the Persnickety cards as photo mats and used the other to lead into my title. I also really like the variety of colors of the ABC Stickers so I used a mix of those on my page as well."
Supplies: Persnickety (Snooty, Fussy, Picky, Finicky, Ritzy, Index Journaling Cards, Clear Stamps, 6x6 Tiny Tablet, ABC Stickers, Mixed Stickers), Autumn Spice (6x6 Tiny Tablet), Christmas Cheer (Clear Stamps)
For my own layout I chose to use the Index Journaling Cards (along with a pair of patterned paper strips) to build a wide layered border across the top of my page. I alternated between vertical and horizontal papers to give the border a little movement, then topped the whole thing off with some looped twine to pull all the papers and journaling cards together.
And now it's your turn! Create a layout using this challenge and upload it to our Flickr gallery to be entered to win a fabulous prize package at the end of the month!
There are just a few rules to keep in mind:
1. Your layout must use at 70% Lily Bee products.
2. Post your layout to our Flickr Gallery here to be eligible for monthly Designer's Choice Challenge prize drawing!
3. Be sure to title your post "October Designer's Choice Challenge" along with the date of the challenge, October 23, so we can find it easily.
4. Deadline - October 31, 2012, Midnight MST
5. Winners will be announced Friday, November 7, 2012
Thanks for joining us on the blog today! We can't wait to see your projects!!