Happy Thursday, everyone! Wendy Sue Anderson is back this week as our Guest Designer for September with a darling card set using Persnickety!
First up, before we get to her projects, we had a few fun questions to ask Wendy Sue to get to know her just a bit more.
My favorite scrapbook supply: This is a hard one, but if I had to choose just one, it would be patterned paper. If I could choose two, I'd add buttons. If I could add a tool, it would my sewing machine. :)
Something we don't know about you: I love junior mints and diet coke...but not at the same time. I always (always, always) wear socks when I sleep. My fourth baby was the New Year's Baby in our county!
3 Things in your purse: chapstick, gum, and lots of receipts that I need to go through...
How long have you been Scrapbooking? Forever! (Truly - my mom let us help glue things in our scrapbooks when we were little...)
Favorite Food: I am kind of boring in the food area. I love bruschetta chicken...and that's about as daring as I get! ;)
Thanks, Wendy! It's so much fun to get to know you a little better! Let's take a look at Wendy's darling projects! Wendy is going to tell us all about them!
I am excited to share a card set I created with the new Persnickity line. I just love the chevron design in such a fun color palette - and the coordinating designs are just beautiful! I used this set exclusively to create my card set. The design is simple, but I am really pleased with the result.
1. Cut patterned paper to 5" square
2. Cut coordinating paper (or opposite side) to 4" square and attach to center of the 5" square
3. Cut a piece of vellum to 4" and stitch over middle square with coordinating thread
4. Punch two small holes on the left and right side of the smaller square - about 1" from the top - tie baker's twine through the holes with a bow on the left side
5. Layer two Persnickity stickers (using foam pop dots for the top sticker) and place in the bottom right corner of vellum block
6. Mount entire piece to an off-white card base that measures 5 1/4" square.
Thanks again, for allowing me to join you here on the blog - I love sharing my projects with others who are passionate about paper crafting!! ~Wendy Sue Anderson
Thank YOU, Wendy Sue for joining us again today and sharing your talents with us! Your projects are just beautiful!
Make sure to come back next week for more of Wendy Sue's fantastic projects!
And don't forget about our other current contest- the Blog and Facebook Giveaway week. You can find more information about that here.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful Thursday!