Hey there! Are you ready for this weeks challenge?
I can't believe September is already here and for most, school has been in session for at least a few weeks now. As, I (Cindy Liebel) was comparing photos of my kids from each year on the first day of school, I couldn't believe how big they have grown. Time sure does fly by. Next thing you know, they will both be off to college...sigh!
So, my challenge for you is to create a "then and now" or even a "before and after" scrapbook page. This is a fun way to go through those photos you've either been holding onto or that you may have forgotten about.
In the first photo, my daughter was only two years old, she was super excited to be with her big brother as he ventured off to school in the first grade. Her cheeky grin and his sweet smile makes me gasp. Now, in the second photo, three years later, she's in Kindergarten and he's in fourth grade. I adore the love my daughter shows for her brother still to this day.
To create the cluster of stars for my background, I used my Cameo Silhouette and embellished with the bold colors from the Double Dutch collection.
And now it's your turn! Create a layout based on the challenge and upload it to our Flickr gallery to be entered to win a fabulous prize package at the end of the month!
There are just a few rules to keep in mind:
1. Your layout must use at 70% Lily Bee products.
2. Post your layout to our Flickr Gallery here to be eligible for monthly Designer's Choice Challenge prize drawing!
3. Be sure to title your post "Lily Bee September Designers' Choice Challenge" along with the date of the challenge, September 4th, so we can find it easily.
4. Deadline - September 30, 2012, Mountain Standard time.
5. Winners will be announced Friday, October 5, 2012.