With the project I'm sharing today, that was the case. I picked up a Silhouette file called 'bingo card' but I had yet to come up with an idea for how to use it. Every time I browsed through my Silhouette library I admired this shape but passed it by since I didn't have a plan for it.
It was one of those files that I love the look of but I had no earthly idea how to fit it into a project. This is where challenging myself comes in.
I decided to enlarge the design and made some adjustments to the size of the windows to accommodate my photos. The result is a layout that makes me happy and another product from my 'stash' used! Two birds with one stone!